I don't understand why you would cancel The Chew over The View. The View should have been canceled years ago.

I find their opinions and slander against our President repulsive. I can't see how they can go on day after day with such unnecessary comments. I have found that I much rather have a light hearted TV show on like The Chew. Everyone is happy unlike The View where everyone sits and just comments on anything they can find to complain about.

I can't see why anyone would want their opinions on today's news anyhow, they are one sided and their opinions serve as no purpose to anyone.

I say leave The Chew on and cancel The View. Lets try to have happy, smiling people with something worthwhile to watch on your network.

Review about: American Broadcasting Company The View Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Keep the chew cancelled The View

It’s too much talk about keeping a race war and hate in America this show sites does the trick. It is all for a new world order we need to stop watching it and talking about this disgusting show and

No thank you.

Thanks for getting rid of the chew. The view needs a conservative who isn’t rude and disrespectful like McCain.

Jedidiah and Elizabeth were not classless like Meghan. This president will go down in history as the monster who inhabited the White House. A revolution may start because of him. If that’s what it takes to get rid of him so be it.

Meghan is a disgrace to her wonderful parents I understand I have a child her age and I can’t stand her because of her attitude.

I hope abc will get rid of her after this year please. She makes me want to reach in the tv and slap her.

Please save the Chew! It is a wonderful show with the best hearted and entertaining people! Everyone I kbow watches the Chew

Save The Chew NOT The View!!!!

I can’t stand those old *** on The View. It needs to be canceled and should have been gone long ago.

They are hateful biased liberals and it’s beyond ridiculous what they get away with. No one watches that show anymore and seriously it needs to go!

I agree 1,000%. Why keep The View on when they bad mouth the president. I was raised to be a respect the president no matter who he is or what his party is.

StylishTang

One of the many reasons I don't watch ABC,CBS,NBC

I agree! The Chew is a much better show then The View!

Come on ABC Bosses!! Open your eyes!!

And listen to what thw people of this country REALLY WANT TO WATCH! #SAVETHECHEW !!

to Anne Louise Charles #1525139

I agree listen to the people.... the view should’ve been canceled long ago with their biased Views Against our president!

I don’t even turn the channel on for the view anymore! I also agree that you should not be canceled that is one of my favorite shows and I don’t have to listen to people slandering our president with the people voted and President Trump was chosen....get over yourself!