My relative watches "The View" every single day that is in on television and I am forced to hear this "*** Session" against my own will, as our home is very small.My personal opinion is that this show is perfect for bitter and angry women that have nothing better to do with their time than to degrade anyone that they don't like; place the blame on everyone else, other than themselves; and belittle men in an attempt to make it seem like the only person worthy of living is the angry, bitter, man-hating, negative *** attitude toward any man living.

This is the primary reason why American men do not wish to have any kind of a relationship with this kind of "American" woman. So many women in this world are still "God Fearing", believe the should honor and obey their husbands, respect their spouse, and that women should not be in control over men according to the bible.

I am all for women's rights, however, when those rights include the entitlement to label all men as "guilty until proven innocent", "abusive", "rapists", it pretty much reflects the fact that these women are nothing more than poison to society.I have no respect for any woman that cannot respect other people and assume their opinions and views are the only opinions and views that matter.

Review about: American Broadcasting Company The View Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with American Broadcasting Company?

Comments