1.7K views

No apology from Ms. Goldberg OR any ABC executive is enough to excuse the treatment Judge Jeannine Pirro received on national television July 19, 2018 on “The View”. It was appalling!

Shame on you Whoopi Goldberg, all the co-hosts of “The View”, and especially, the executives at ABC. By not immediately firing Ms. Goldberg, you send the message that you condone her despicable, hateful and biased behavior.

Judge Pirro was INVITED to be on the show, she did not solicit the show to promote her book. She is clearly a very educated, accomplished, well spoken, and professional woman, who deserved to be treated with respect.

On the other hand, the phony Whoopi Goldberg, real name Cary Elaine Johnson, who publicly berated the Judge, is simply a mean and angry comedienne/actress, who should have stuck to entertaining - she was good at that.

I have to question the integrity (and intelligence) of any organization that would continue to have her (Goldberg) represent their network in such a classless and biased manner. She has no journalism credentials, and clearly cannot control her emotions. She lacks any sense of professionalism.

There will be no more ABC at our house unless they become willing to offer more fair and balanced programming with civil show hosts capable of showing respect to ALL viewpoints.

I hope others will join me and turn off this trash TV, and boycott their advertisers as well.

FED UP IN ATL

Comments

Get Whoppi off TV. I have not watched her because of her lack of class.

Ms. Whoopi Goldberg is a fraud.

She has no class and is always getting her way. Well...I need to tell her directly that this isn't Burger King and you CAN'T have it your way!

This show should be pulled off the air and Ms. Goldberg fired!

This is not good TV! Wooopie and Joy are horrible to watch!

They are ALWAYS negative, combative and just down right hate full! They are not enjoyable to watch anymore!

They must go! If not removed I and many of my friends will stop watching the View!

Fire Whoopie Goldberg. Her overly inflated ego does not permit room for anyone else's point of view.Use to enjoy her when she was well-grounded, but now she is definitely off-the-rails.

An unhappy, angry person with a grudge for all is not ever going to well received.ABC save yourself a lot of money-get rid of her and Joy. Your ratings will once again soar.

I like to say something intelligent about the so called conversation that transpired between judge Jeanine Pirro and Whoopi Goldberg, but my words fail me as I have nothing intelligent to offer regarding the treatment that Judge Jeanine received from a no talent talk show host whose political acumen lacks common sense.I think Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar should be fired...! Clearly their dropping ratings are self evident as Joy Behar (Whoopi's echo) and Whoopi with their low IQ's, hard line extreme leftist views and inability to hear the other side of an argument or another point of view has viewers like me switching channels.GOODBYE ABC and your sponsors that I am now boycotting!

If you fire Roseanne (and entire staff) … you had better FIRE Whoopi!!!This crap needs to STOP!!! We are ALL human beings, we ALL have opinions, we can't ALL be the same.There is no reason to act so horribly the way she did!

This is what is wrong in the world!Love one another ….

Heal The World, make it a better place for you and for me and the Entire HUMAN Race!!! (words of Michael Jackson)

I think that fact that a company that starts with " AMERICAN B.C. Allows one of their public employees to disgrace the White House is appalling.

It doesn't matter your political affiliation the one thing that makes the Republic Great was the respect for the President. Many men and woman has fought bravely to uphold the values of the U.S and President. If you disagree the beauty of democracy is you can vote. But for Whoopie to refuse to mention him as President or as the Man is disgraceful on her and A.B.C .

The fact she can do it I understand is by freedom of Speech but the fact I will not watch A.B.C.

avoid its advertisers is also my Freedom. Sadly bye.

i BELIEVE THE VIEW IS ALLOWING POOR LITTLE WHOOPI BE THE VICTIM BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN BLACK. THE WHITE PEOPLE OF AMERICA HAVE ACCEPTED THE BLACK PEOPLE BUT SINCE OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT HE DESTROYED THE TRUST THEY HAD IN AMERICA.

WHOOPI HAS NOT RIGHT SPITTING IN JUDGE JEANNIE'S FACE IT IS AN ASSAULT AND SHE SHOULD BE FIRED. WHILE I AM AT IT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB, SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR THE THINGS HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED, HE IS A PRESIDENT FOR THE PEOPLE.

to NORMA WISE #1526700

Omg really??? Why are your CAPS on HELLO

to Mary #1526703

An where are you from? An Trump has done nothing!

Whoopi Goldberg aka Carey Johnson should be fired immediately!

Disgraceful behavior not only for a host but for anyone.

The View is nothing but hatred and needs to be cancelled.

Fire Goldberg like others for less. Boycotting your channels. Shamless

PLEASE Jeanine Pirro is a grown woman. She can handle herself.

She is also an awful person. A lying, hypocritical whack job who likes to complain about other people being "corrupt" when her own husband was convicted for tax evasion.

I can't stand her. But, then again, I cannot stomach any of the Trump sychopants.

to Adam S66 #1524701

Snowflake.

to Adam S66 #1526316

so would you tell them to F...you and get the *** out of the building and spit on someone???? All of the above without any consequence to the perpetrator of such hate who is suppose to be a host on a national show. Not talking left vs right or Dem vs Republican.

If anybody thinks Whoopi Goldberg’s outrageous temper tantrum against judge Pirro is going to get punished, think again!The Hollywood crowd ( the elite ) loves this terrible hatred towards President Trump. They eat it with a spoon, and they control the media.

Did that horrible Samantha get fired for calling the Presidents daughter a feckless c**t? She sure didn’t! It Makes me sick to my stomach. In fact , she got an award.

Poor old Rosann got the ax for a simple joke. ( made an example of her) Don’t go against us , or you will rue the day.You see what we’re up against. It isn’t bad enough thy control everything. We were on the preface of the event horizon ( black hole droppingb into oblivion)If old crooked Hillary had been elected, none of the evil that was being done, would of been exposed.Buckle up your seat belts people .

We are in for a rough ride to save whats left of our country .

They will never stop coming for our President until they finish him. We can’t let that happen!!

I'm done with ABC and Disney. This double standard is more than I am willing to take.

Joy B can ridicule Christianity, Whoopie can spew venom and hate about anyone who doesn't have the same political view...

What's next ABC? No more ABC, no more supporting their advertizers, and no more annual passes at WDW for this family.

Whoppi should have been let go the next day ,double standards , preaching hate, she is not as important as she thinks , me and many of my friends will no longer watch ABC, while she is employed by them